247Re: [dxatlas] Glitches & Band Master, Ham CAP

    Jul 10, 2005
      Hi Steve,

      > Hello Alex, and the group; In my trusty old Win '98 machine running
      > BandMaster as the 'control pregram' klicking on the band map
      > frequencies on the left side, it dclares an "Unexpected Failure" with
      > a OK button

      You seem to have invalid settings in the Rig Settings dialog. Please
      double-check them.

      > HaruuummPh (clearing throat)..and also...running HamCAP, the 'Map' tab
      > view only shows the map filiing from upper left corner, about 4/5ths
      > the width

      This happens because you have a non-standard system font selected in your
      screen settings, or a non-standard DPI. You can correct these settings in
      the Windows Display Settings dialog.

      In the future, please send your bug reports to my direct email. Remember
      that the messages posted to this group are sent to all subscribers of the
      group, most of them are not interested in the details specific to your
      system.

      73 Alex VE3NEA