      After
      List index out of bounds. (0)

      Then get:
      Access violation at address 00507E9A in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000000.

      Access violation at address 0050985F in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 0000000C.

      Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000050.

      Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000000.

      Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000000.

      Dell 531 3Gb RAM
      Realtek High Definition Audio Properties:
      Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp
      Driver Date: 1/24/2008
      Driver Version: 6.0.1.5555

      I have also tried the previous driver to this one to no avail.

      Any help is appreciated

      73,

      Mike NT5DX