2441Rocky 3.7 range check error

  • Marg
    Mar 17, 2011
      Had Rocky 3.7 working on Windows 7 using realtek integrated sound card for line in and out and USB dongle for speaker out.After a few days of operation, while tuning across 40 meters, Rocky crashed with a Range Check error that I could not cancel or "OK" my way out of.
      I removed Rocky using the uninstall file within the program, and check that all program files associated with Rocky were gone. I tried re installing Rocky, but it crashed immediately with the same Range check error.
      Am I missing a residual .ini file or DLL that has to be removed? Unable to locate .ini in Afreet\Rocky

      Any help much appreciated.

      Dave VE7AHT