      users to uninstall the old version of Band Master before installing the new one.

      From: Bert - W0RSB

      On my XP Pro SP3 system, I found that installing BandMaster over an
      existing older version didn't replace the old executable, even though
      neither BandMaster nor OminRig were active.

      I had to manually uninstall the older version before getting the
      updated version to take.

      I didn't think it worth commenting on, but I see others are having
      the same problem.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic