      From: k9wms
      Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:06 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Bandmaster 1.5

      I just downloaded and installed v1.5 of Bandmaster. At the end of the install I
      opened the Readme file and started the program (per the install defaults). The
      Readme file is about v1.5. In the program, I clicked on Help ->About and it
      shows v1.42. Any ideas what happened and how to fix it?

      Thanks,
      Dennis/K9WMS
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic