2392[dxatlas] Re: Band Master 1.5 - Exception on install

  • Bob G1BCZ
    Feb 6 7:05 AM
      Further to my last post
      Delving into my archives, I have worked through the versions of Bandmaster and finaly got to ver 1.3 which runs on Win 7 with no problem, so long as it is installed as Administrator, and first run as Administrator. I don't know if this is any help Alex.
      Bob G1BCZ