239Re: [dxatlas] HAMCAP do not start
- Jul 5, 2005Bob,
A lot of things can go wrong with the VOACAP installation, though none of
those usually happens if the program is installed in a normal way:
- you may not have a privilege to read the Registry,
- the UninstallString value, in addition to InstallLocation, in the Registry
may be missing or may contain a wrong path;
- the file that specifies the program version,
C:\itshfbc\database\Version.w32, may be missing or otherwise unavailable, or
it may contain a wrong version number (on my system, it is "Version
- the C:\itshfbc\antennas folder may be missing or marked as read-only, or
you may not have sufficient privileges to write to it;
- the same is true for C:\itshfbc\AREADATA and C:\itshfbc\RUN;
- the executable may be corrupted, or you may not have a privilege to run
73 Alex VE3NEA
> Hi Alex,
> thank for replying.
> I checked the registry as you suggested but
> info are there and they are correct.
> I even retyped the path but no changes.
> Any other thing I can do to overcome this situation?
> Thanks for your cooperation.
> Bob, I2WIJ
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>