      From: ae9k_dan
      Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 11:24 AM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Re: Band Master 1.5 - Exception on install

      Installing on Windows 7, 64-bit, I get:

      Exception
      EOIRegistrationError in module BandMaster.exe at 00080D27
      Error creating system registry entry

      I am installing as an administrative user. I tried running setup.exe normally
      and with 'Run as administrator'. Both produce the same result.

      The install doesn't complete and Band Master 1.44, which I was installing over,
      is left in tact.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic