2385Re: [dxatlas] Re: Band Master 1.5 - Exception on install

    Feb 5, 2011
      I am using Win 7 Pro 64 bit and seem to have had no problem with
      installation. It was a clean install as I did not have the program
      installed previously. I have not yet attempted to alter any of the
      set-up but the defaults appear to be working fine.

      Bruce, K2BET
      ----