      From: "Bert - W0RSB" <bert.hyman@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:57 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] BandMaster 1.5 and split operation

      Ten-Tec Omni VII
      BandMaster 1.5
      Windows XP Pro SP3

      Clicking the "Split" symbol in the band map places my rig in split mode
      but does not set any kind of "TX offset" as mentioned in the help file.

      Manually changing VFO-B, RIT or XIT doesn't show anything in the "TX/RX
      frequency offset" display either.

      Clicking on the call of a station operating in split mode doesn't do
      anything at all, not even setting the receive frequency.

      Is this a problem with the OmniRig ini file for the Omni VII, or
      something else?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic