2366RE: [dxatlas] Skim Server and Master.dta?

  • Rich Hallman - N7TR
    Feb 1, 2011
      Im new to the skimmer group, but at least having the option to use a
      master.dta or some other verification file would be nice. Not all
      would be forced to using it, but for those like me, could turn that
      option on when needed (Manage Error Rates). I know part of this
      functionality is in CW Skimmer.....so would be nice to have the same
      option in server.

      I have just the N7TR skimmer spots showing up on my ARC4 cluster and do
      not propagate any further then to my node. Also feed the RBN Network.
      Users so far seem to like this approach....

      Telnet to dxc.n7tr.com Port 23

      Thanks....

      Rich