2268Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and Windows update

  • GREG FICHER
    Dec 12, 2010
      Hi Alex.

      I just installed the new SDRMAX IV software from Phil. After doing so
      Skimmer would no longer communicate with the QS1R. I had to run SDRMaxII
      again and let that driver load. Once I did that Skimmer Server ran OK.

      Thanks
      Greg
      AB7R