2260Re: CWSKIMMER 1.6 ACCESS VIOLATION

  • Stadler
    Dec 11, 2010
      I found another restorepoint and it works now with cwskimmer. It seems so Avira Antivirus was the problem maybe yes or no.
      Now i did set an restorpoint where the skimmer is working.
      Than i did remove The Antivirusprogramm and now i try to install it again. So god will i hope all will run than normal

      Gernot DV3NCA, DL3NCJ

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@...> wrote:

      > The idea to restore windows XP is good but i don ot have to many restorepoints. The one i did try was not good enouph to fix the problem.
      > Is there another solution?
      >
      > Gernot
      >
      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have the same problems, cw skimmer cannot read out what kind of soundcard is in the computer. In the settings Audio Signal and Audio i/o is nothing shown there.
      > > I did reinstall firefox, no change
      > > I did restore a earlier confiifuration in windows, no change
      > > What shall i do
      > > I have an Realtek soundcard in an sony netbook
      > >
      > > Gernot
      > >
      > > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "eder" <eder@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Can someone help me.
      > > > cwskimmer installed the current version 1.6 and this error appearing
      > > > "Access violation at address in module 00404E7B 'CW Skimmer.exe.' Read of address 00000000
      > > >
      > > > I can not read the sound card in my computer
      > > > in any other software recognizes and works the plate and sound
      > > > cwskimmer but the 1.6 does not work.
      > > > appears that access violation
      > > >
      > > > could someone help me
      > > >

      > > > PY2XAT & PW2P - EDER FARES
      > > > Fone: 55 (11) 7652-8928 / 7735-9140 / ID*NEXTEL: 55*93*34938
      > > > e-mail py2xat@
      > > > e-mail eder@
      > > > skype: EDERFARESANTOUN
      > > > MSN: ederfares@