      From: Pete Smith
      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:17 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] New skimmer user...video & decoding problems

      I haven't seen this in close to 3 years using Skimmer and Skimmer
      Server, nor have I seen any mention of it elsewhere. Makes me suspect
      your machine, either the OS or hardware. What are you using?

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net,/ blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,