2240New skimmer user...video & decoding problems

  • screwylou
    Dec 1, 2010
      Hi all. I just bought CW skimmer after getting recommended it by a friend. It works great, except for one not-so minor bug on my machine. 90% of the time I move the Skimmer window, or put any other window in front (like my keyer software), Skimmer stops decoding and the waterfall suddenly fills with horizontal lines all the way across. If I stop and restart the decoding, it comes back to normal.

      I tried updating the video drivers, as well as turning off hardware acceleration on the video...no difference.

      Anyone seen this before? Any clues or guesses?
      Thanks,
      --Brian, W2BJM
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic