2225Re: CW Skimmer - Omni-Rig support for Ten-Tec 538 Jupiter

  • Mike
    Nov 19, 2010
      Well, I have begun to develop a .INI file for the TenTec Jupiter. I am running into a little problem. I use NotePad to develop the .INI file for the Jupiter, save it and confirm it is indeed a .INI file and then copy it to the Rig sub-directory. I make sure permissions and access is the same for this file as all the other.INI files. I see al the files in the subdirectory but when I use Client.exe or omnirig they do not see the .ini file in the rig options. Also when I run omnirigsetup it stops working with a windows message to that effect. Then it ends...

      I hope all this makes sense to someone... It took some doing to get this far... If I pick TenTec Omni VII.ini I can start Client.exe and everything seems to work except split on and split off but when I start cwskimmer I get and error at address 00000000 and when I start the capture of audio from the radio I get infinite error messages

      HELP!!!!!

      Mike NT5DX

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mtcart50@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone developed an .INI file for Omni-Rig to support the Ten-Tec 538 Jupiter? THanks in advance for the help...
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > Mike NT5DX

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic