2099Re: CW Skimmer Audio IF frequency changes on its own

  • ALEX
    Sep 6, 2010
      Hi n4lq,

      I have never used K3 myself, but I was told that the exact value of IF in this radio varies with time, e.g., when the user selects a different filter. Please see if you can find any correlation between the settings of the radio and the required value of Audio IF.

      Please email me directly if you need further help. This forum is for user to user communications, not for support requests.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "n4lq" <n4lq@...> wrote:

      > In the "settings" field for Audio IF, Hz, I normally have it set for 1700 Hz. I'm using a K3, LP-PAN here.
      > Now and then I'll notice that the green arrow doesn't match the acutal frequency (signals appear to be offset by 1700 hz) so I change the Audio IF to 0 and all is well again. Usually, the next day when I boot up, I'll have to change it back to 1700 Hz. This weird change happens without me doing anything and I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic