      From: Steve Ellington
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 1:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer Audio IF frequency changes on its own

      I shut the system down and rebooted everything last night and even waited 10 minutes to power back on....Just in case. No change, my "Audio IF, Hz" Had to remain at 0 for the frequency to be correct.
      So this morning I fire everything back up and sure enough....Everything was off by 1700 HZ so I had to plug in 1700 to Audio IF. Nothing else had changed. It must be something between PSDR and Skimmer.
      SR is always turned off on PSDR but thanks for the tip.
      Steve