2092Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer Audio IF frequency changes on its own

  • K4IA@aol.com
    Sep 6, 2010
      Happens here all the time. I never know what the offset will be when I
      turn it on and it almost always requires some fiddling. I'm using an LpPan
      with the k3.

      Buck
      k4ia

      In a message dated 9/6/2010 1:05:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      n4lq@... writes:

      I shut the system down and rebooted everything last night and even waited
      10 minutes to power back on....Just in case. No change, my "Audio IF, Hz"
      Had to remain at 0 for the frequency to be correct.
      So this morning I fire everything back up and sure enough....Everything
      was off by 1700 HZ so I had to plug in 1700 to Audio IF. Nothing else had
      changed. It must be something between PSDR and Skimmer.
      SR is always turned off on PSDR but thanks for the tip.
      Steve