2087Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer Audio IF frequency changes on its own

  • Ted Roycraft
    Sep 6 8:29 AM
      The same thing happens to me. Usually the jump is by 1KHz. It's not an
      LP-PAN problem because the frequency offset of PowerSDR/IF is not
      affected. I sent mail to VE3NEA about it a couple of months ago but
      never got a reply.

      73, Ted, W2ZK