2086CW Skimmer Audio IF frequency changes on its own

  • n4lq
    Sep 5, 2010
      In the "settings" field for Audio IF, Hz, I normally have it set for 1700 Hz. I'm using a K3, LP-PAN here.
      Now and then I'll notice that the green arrow doesn't match the acutal frequency (signals appear to be offset by 1700 hz) so I change the Audio IF to 0 and all is well again. Usually, the next day when I boot up, I'll have to change it back to 1700 Hz. This weird change happens without me doing anything and I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic