2056Re: RES: RES: [dxatlas] FT-1000MP MARK V CAT to CW Skimmer

    Aug 19 3:10 AM
      Yes, that's him. He says that you have my Mark 5. It is a very good
      radio - I hope you enjoy it.

      I can't guess what the problem is - I used that radio for 5 years with
      N1MM and DX4WIN. However... I managed to recover my Omnirig.ini file,
      which had not been changed sinceI had the radio. Following is the full
      contents of the .ini:

      [Debug]
      Log=2
      [RIG1]