      73, Mac

      De: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com] Em
      nome de Pete Smith
      Enviada em: quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010 17:52
      Para: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Assunto: Re: RES: [dxatlas] FT-1000MP MARK V CAT to CW Skimmer

      Hi Mack - hmmm, try felipe@... <mailto:felipe%40dxwatch.com> - he
      has a couple of Mark 5s and
      may be able to help - I certainly could not see anything in your setup,
      unless you can set RTS and DRT to Off - my understanding is that Yaesus
      don't need it.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      reversebeacon.blogspot.com,