      PT2CC Mac

      De: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com] Em
      nome de Pete Smith
      Enviada em: quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010 16:03
      Para: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Assunto: Re: [dxatlas] FT-1000MP MARK V CAT to CW Skimmer

      Forgive me if this is silly, but are you trying to connect with Skimmer
      while running another program that is talking to the same port on the
      radio? I did that a few times, and Omnirig always failed gracefully but
      completely.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

      On 8/18/2010 12:52 PM, PT2CC Yahoo wrote:
      > I am trying to connect CW Skimmer to FT-1000MP MARK V CAT using the same
      configurations tested and working fine on MIXW, HRD, N1MM and DX4Win but the
      connections is always fail and CWS message is: Radio is not responding.

      > PC -> Windows 7, logged with administrator rights
      > FT-1000MP MARK V manual says: Each byte sent consists of one start bit, 8
      data bits, no parity and two stop bits. This is 4800 bits/sec 8N2, confirmed
      with all software listed above.

      > I amd not shure about the "RTS Handshake" meaning on Omini-Rig settings. I
      have tryed all combinations with no positive result.