2028Re:Faros has stopped detecting beacons

  • Bert - W0RSB
    Jul 21, 2010
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bert - W0RSB" <bert.hyman@...> wrote:

      > I think there might be a time problem ...

      Now I'm pretty sure it's a time problem, although I have no idea what
      to do about it.

      After letting Faros run for several hours, I got one detection, VE8AT
      on 20M, but the "Details" tab showed the delay as -52ms. I cranked
      the "Delay correction" spinner to its max of -99ms and started seeing
      more detections. I then edited the Faros.ini file, setting "DelayCorr"
      to -150ms and am seeing even more. Even so, the delay values on the
      Details tab are all over the screen, so something's certainly not
      right.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic