2017Re: Blue Antenna

  • remroberti
    Jul 5, 2010
      I got that part, john. What happens is that when a call is not selected the blue antenna defaults to a what appears to be a "home" position, whatever that is, and I couldn't figure out what it was doing there. I just ignore it now hi. I am using DX Atlas with MixW, and haven't tried to use it with DXKeeper, which I also have installed.

      Rem
      W6REM

      > rem :
      > when using DX Atlas with DX Keeper / DX View the Blue Antennae denotes the "chosen" QSO,when plotted on DX Atlas.Is this what you mean?I put a screen shot in the Photo's" section of the Group Page
      > 73's
      > John.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic