2008RE: [dxatlas] Re: Windows 7 64-bit work-arounds for Band Master, IonoProbe, HamCap & ITSHFBC

  • Dean Davis
    Jun 21, 2010
      Running older non-windows 7 apps is a snap. Just create a folder outside
      c:\program files and install your software there. So far I have gotten
      everything to work without any problems.

      Normal
      0

      false
      false