1965Windows 7...

  • ei4hq
    May 20, 2010
      Hi All,

      Long time user of DXAtlas, HamCap, Ionoprobe and Bandmaster.

      I recently moved to Windows 7. Generally its been a positive step, but like a great many other shareware applications that ran well under XP, DXAtlas and HamCap have a few issues under the new Windows application and security models:

      DXAtlas
      Despite being registered, I get the 'Evaluation expired' window every time I start it. DXAtlas does start when I click the continue button and behaves normally thereafter.

      HamCap
      All the setting are lost everytime the application shuts down

      Both applications are already running in "Administrator" mode and in compatibility mode for XP SP3.

      Can anyone advise 'fixes' for the above issues?

      Thanks
      Cormac, EI4HQ
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic