1958Re: [dxatlas] Registration

    May 19, 2010
      I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
      always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
      programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
      good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
      will respond at some point.