      From: "dk1vi" <dk1vi@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:23 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] IonoProbe Update Interval? 2nd try

      Unfortunately my message dated May 3, has not been answered, so I post it
      again:

      Hi Alex,
      what is the update intervall of solar/ionospheric data within IonoProbe and
      is it changeable somewhere?
      Yesterday long before IonoProbe gave alarm there was big aurora activity.
      After a manual data update the alarm was present. Same thing happened later
      at night.

      Thanks
      Ernst, DK1VI
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic