1928Re: [dxatlas] Editing Skimmer WAV Files?

    Apr 30, 2010
      Try downloading, FREE, the program known as 'Audacity'. Do a Google for
      it. (Download Audacity) I know that you can edit 'WAV' files with. I do
      not know if it will work with the SDR data or not but sure worth a try.
      In fact I think I will also give it a test later.

      Bruce, K2BET