1924Re: IonoProbe graphic

  • ve2xk
    Apr 24, 2010
      Hi Alex,

      Yes i think it's a good adea too.
      Maybee you can add to freely change the background color too if you like. You never know LOL
      Problem right now is the bad match of 2 dark color like the dark blue (marine) with the black backgound on the «Proton Flux» graphic.
      That's very hard to read i find.

      Thanks in advance for this big future improvment Alex.

      73's de Michel VE2XK

      > Hi Michel,
      > Configurable colors is a good idea, I am adding it to the list of requested
      > enhancements.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic