      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of k9wms
      Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:16 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Skimmer Server Spots

      Does anyone know if it's possible to delete the Signal-to-Noise ratio from
      the Skimmer Server spots? It seems to me that this number is only relevant
      to a station located at the antenna site and probably not accurate or close
      for a station watching Skimmer Spots from tens or hundreds of miles away.

      It's nice to see, but not accurate information for anyone not using the same
      antenna system and/or radio.

      Dennis/K9WMS