1902"Skimmer Server" with QS1R Receiver

  • jmaass_moose
    Apr 9, 2010
      How does the QS1R receiver with "Skimmer Server" provide up to seven bands at a time?

      Does it hop from band-to-band in sequence, or does it cover seven bands simultaneously?

      Who is using "Skimmer Server" with a QS1R? Good experience? Reliable hardware?

      We are planning an unattended installation of a Skimmer site on Curacao. We've been leaning towards what we've used before (multiple SDR-IQ receivers), but the QS1R is a more economical solution.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic