1879Re: [dxatlas] New user

  • Jerry Flanders
    Mar 27, 2010
      I am limited by the resolution of my monitor - my
      monitor displays 1680 pixels vertically, and I
      can see 18 KHz simultaneously from Skimmer- I
      have to slide the scale to see more. It is
      actually displaying 23 KHz or so, but I can't see
      it until I slide. As far as I know, you cannot "zoom" the display to see more.

      Don't know anything about SDR IQ.

      Anybody wanting to monitor several bands or areas
      with conventional equipment should investigate
      wd5eae's CW Skimmer Scheduler. Read about it at
      www.wd5eae.org/Software.html - A REALLY neat program.

      Jerry W4UK