      From: dseven@... [mailto:dseven@...]On Behalf Of Iain
      MacDonnell - N6ML
      Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:13 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Dave AA6YQ
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer 1.6

      On a somewhat related note....

      One of the biggest frustrations I have at the moment is when using CW
      Skimmer to track DX pileups, when I transmit (on my K3 (w/
      LP-Pan/LP-Bridge), skimmer jumps to the TX frequency, and sticks there for a
      while after I stop sending, then jumps back to the RX frequency. In the
      window between returning to RX, and skimmer catching up, the waterfall is
      offset by the QSX, making it a pain to line up the guy sending "5NN TU" with
      the actual frequency that I want to call on next.

      I haven't spent a lot of time trying to diagnose this yet - I assume the K3
      must be reporting the TX frequency in response to some polling command....
      but wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for this...?

      ~Iain / N6ML

      On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Greg - AB7R <ab7r@...> wrote:

      A program called RigSync by Ed Russell handles split with Skimmer. It has
      a checkbox
      that when checked clicking a new freq on Skimmer will change the TX freq
      but leave
      the RX freq alone.

      Still. It would be nice to have as part of DXL since it does just about
      everything
      else. :)

      73,
      Greg - AB7R
      Whidbey Island WA
      NA-065

      On Mon Mar 22 11:48 , "Dave AA6YQ" sent: