1857RE: [dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer 1.6

  • Greg - AB7R
    Mar 22, 2010
      A program called RigSync by Ed Russell handles split with Skimmer. It has a checkbox
      that when checked clicking a new freq on Skimmer will change the TX freq but leave
      the RX freq alone.

      Still. It would be nice to have as part of DXL since it does just about everything
      else. :)

      73,
      Greg - AB7R
      Whidbey Island WA
      NA-065

      On Mon Mar 22 11:48 , "Dave AA6YQ" sent: