1835Re: [dxatlas] Can't Run Ham Cap or BandMaster after upgrading to Win7 64-bit

    Mar 7, 2010
      Thanks, Alex, for the tip. I will give your suggestions a try on my
      Windows 7 machine tomorrow. Actually, I have just upgraded my system to
      be able to have a faster one for SDR. I was also running in to a
      video/streaming audio problem with my XP system. I think a new video
      card may help that which I intend to check out tomorrow. I can use
      either OS at this point but will work towards making my Windows 7 system
      the primary one for the future.

      I continue to be very pleased with and a frequent user of your software.
      Thanks very much for offering all of them to the amateur community.

      Bruce, K2BET