1818Re: [dxatlas] faros - very long delay time?

    Mar 5, 2010
      Well, here is another idea, Jerry! I sent out my message, time stamped
      2:28 PM. Your response to my message is time stamped 11:52 AM. Now how
      did you send me a message even before you received mine?! Is you battery
      good? Is you computer clock set correctly or are these just different
      time zones at work??

      Bruce, K2BET