1804Re: [dxatlas] I miss some theory.

  • Vytenis
    Feb 28, 2010
      Thank you Alex for explanation.
      Indeed, I downloaded Ionoprobe trial and found effective SSN here.
      But now I have another question. Effective SSN varies during day significantly. Therefore if SSNe data is taken from ionosonde which is near my QTH, it will work out for me. But if it is taken from ionosonde somewhere in Newfoundland island it won't show real picture in Europe.
      Or I am wrong?
      And for the final. Effective SSN information is not shown in the ALTS, RSGA, SGAS, SRS, WKHF text messages. Did I miss or it is somewhere in the background?

      Thank you

      Vytenis
      ly2kz
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic