1792My radio is sending up 1 Mhz then it should be

  • kc2lsd
    Feb 17, 2010
      Group I need help. I have the ICom 756 Pro ll and I am running CW Skimmer Vrs1.4. I was testing the program yesterday and found the following. With my radio on 14.020 I began to send 599 599. I noticed that the program decoded me on 14.021. I never noticed this before. The program read 14.020 in the upper right corner, the green triangle is on 14.020 but every time I send 599 599 it decodes me up1.
      Lastly does the DSP work with my radio.

      Cody Kc2lsd
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic