1782[dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer: Clicking on the dot tunes the rig in the opposite direction

  • SM0YPT
    Feb 15, 2010
      Pete, I am doing some practical tests right now on 14 MHz.

      First test: HB9DAX is sending CQ on 14015.60, rig is tuned to 14014.63. When I click on the yellow decoder circle HB9DAX moves to the green arrow, BUT disappears in the water fall and the decoding stops.

      Next test: LZ1KFM is CQ-ing on 14016.2, rig tuned to 14015. I click on the green decoder circle and LZ1KFM moves nicely to the green arrow and the decoding goes on as it should, bingo.

      Third test: Strong signal coming in on 14006.8, rig tuned to 14005. Click on yellow decoder circle and signal goes to where it can´t be seen.

      Fourth test: RN3QN is strong on 14026.2, rig tuned on 14025.2. Click on yellow circle and signal disappears. I search for it and find it again on 14024.9, a bit lower where I expected it to be.

      Seems to work OK only when he decoder circle is green (which means?), which it rarely is.

      73 de Goran, SM4YPT