1725Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe storm alerts

    Jan 19, 2010
      My Ionoprobe is also showing the Class 'M' Flare. Look at the 'Today"
      data under "Xrays" and you should see a C3.9 reading. On the graphic
      there is also a "Class M" elevation for today. BTW, Space Weather. Com
      had predicted this possibility in their last report issued yesterday.

      Bruce, K2BET

      Ted Roycraft wrote:

      > There was an M-class (x-ray) flare on about 1300Z Jan 19.
      >
      > 73, Ted, W2ZK
      >
      > Pete Smith wrote:
      > >

      > > Running IonoProbe 1.36, and noticed this morning that the background of
      > > the systray icon is red, which the help says means a radio storm. I
      > > mouse over the icon, and Ionoprobe says there is a radio blackout, but
      > > when I look at the full window I see nothing to suggest that a storm is
      > > occurring, in either the upper or lower panes.
      > >
      > > What does Ionoprobe base these storm alerts on?
      > >
      > > --
      > > 73, Pete N4ZR
      > > Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
      > <http://wiki.contesting.com>
      > > <http://wiki.contesting.com <http://wiki.contesting.com>>
      > > The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
      > > www.conteststations.com
      > > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net
      > <http://reversebeacon.net>
      > > <http://reversebeacon.net <http://reversebeacon.net>>