      From: "obrienaj" <k3uk@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] etting adjustment ?/ Zero beat

      Today, with my TS-2000. Hopefully with SDR in middle of enxt week, when it
      arrives.

      I just read your guide at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/Files/Skimmerintro.pdf

      and have found it very useful, thanks. I have decoding improvements
      already.

      Next issue... zero beating. When the rig is set to WIDE filter for Skimmer
      use.. how are Skimmer users ensuring that they are zero beat for a "tight"
      transmit ? Do we do it the old fashioned way or are their Skimmer tricks?

      Andy K3Uk
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic