1665Re: [dxatlas] Bad audio with CW Skimmer trial

  • Henk Remijn PA5KT
    Jan 3, 2010
      I also have this since I upgraded to version 1.5. Version 1.4 had no
      problems.
      Version 1.5 also gives an error when closing.

      Usually I dont listen to the audio, so no problem here.

      73 Henk

      --
      Henk Remijn PA5KT
      email: pa5kt@...