1660RE: [dxatlas] Editing OmniRig INI files

  • Michael G. Carper
    Dec 31, 2009
      Yep. I have poured through this and the associated tools. I still can't
      figure out how to the multiply and add functions work.

      For example.

      The Kenwood command for "Tone" is "PTxx;"; where xx is a number from 00 to
      08. So in the client, I can type PT08; (or other numbers) and that works
      great.

      However, using the following example from the Kenwood.ini:

      [pmPitch]

      Command=(PT..;)

      Value=2|2|vfText|0.02|-8

      ReplyLength=0

      This will not function in the client. I can only assume that the multiply
      and add in this example don't result in sending "PTxx;" to the radio.

      There's not enough information in the documentation (for me, at least) to
      understand what multiply and add do. so if I change them, I'm not sure what
      result will be rendered.

      Thoughts?

      Mike, WA9PIE