1632Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

  • James Streible
    Dec 5, 2009
      Well fellows---I must report mine is working now.
      One computer started working on it's own and in
      the meantime Alex sent me a new schedule ini
      by e-mail that I loaded into this computer by replacing
      the original ini and it is now working.

      Not being a "Computer Weenie" I have no idea what
      that is but--it worked.

      Maybe Alex can put it up in the files section or somewhere
      and those still having problems can down load and install
      the new file.

      Thanks for all the replies to my problem and
      Thanks to Alex for the fast service.

      73,

      Jim K4DLI

      Bruce Tanner wrote:
      > My data appears up to date and all is working fine. Windows XP Pro....
      > Comcast source
      >
      > Dan Schaaf wrote:
      >
      >> I also have the same problem. No data.
      >>
      >> Dan K3ZXL