163New member

  • rwmcgwier
    Mar 17, 2005
      I am a long time user of Alex software but a new member of this group.
      I just wanted to say that Afreet programs start when my computer
      starts and never stop except for reboot. My code speed in pileups has
      improved considerably. I am very aware of the solar conditions and can
      see where I can talk on a map. Even without the nearly seamless
      integration to Dxlabs, these programs would be great, with it, they
      are extremely valuable. These are, overall, the most useful programs
      in ham radio today.

      Thank you Alex,
      Bob
      N4HY