1617Re: [dxatlas] Faros technique at VK4IU

  • Peter Wetzig
    Nov 30 4:19 PM
      G'Day All.

      Further to my investigations for accurate time within Faros, I have
      updated the images on Google <http://picasaweb.google.com/Faros.VK4> to
      include several days of observations of JA2IGY 14MHz in VK4. The
      images are at approximately 15 minute intervals. For each of the UTC
      days in November, if you change the display to have four images per row,
      you will find it easier navigate the data.

      Any comments on the data are welcome.

      Peter VK4IU