1573RE: [dxatlas] Re: Timing Question

  • Dave
    Nov 17, 2009
      Hi to you too Peter! Nice hearing from you again. Yep, Faros is a good
      program but *somehow* timing has to be addressed. I'll look at the
      references in your email but I hope Alex can help some too. I can't believe
      I only 'see' one beacon a few times a day back-to-back time slots.

      Timing is the issue I think -and my Faros also hears but does not record
      loud signals- with Faros and solving it will add a lot to the system
      overall. I was wondering if we all sync to a single source if it would
      help... Then again the transmitters all have their own timing patterns, so
      unless we ALL go onto one single time server we'll all be different. Gotta
      be a GPS solution here somewhere.

      Good stuff at Dave Taylor's site.

      Let's keep this thread going... Good stuff here.

      Dave
      DM78qg // KA0SWT